Competition Type: Match Play – Launch event
Start Time: From 7:38 AM
Start Type: One Tee
- Players must have a valid Future Golf membership at all times during the championship
- Players must have a valid handicap to compete.
- Maximum handicap is 36 for Men and 45 for Women.
- Round 1 will be held at Future Golf launch event and matches will be picked at random
- After the launch event, brackets will be updated as results come in. You will need to organise your own round against your opponent.
- Text message will be sent with the opponent and GGID code for next round if you progress.
- Please use the Facebook clubhouse to connect to your opponent then reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find them.
- Match must be completed by the last day of the month or earlier.
- If a round is not completed in allotted time a coin will be flipped for the winner.
- A round consists of a minimum of 18 holes. If a match is not decided after 18 holes, if the game is tied a sudden death playoff hole/s or putt off can be played.
- All matchplay rules apply per Golf Australia rules.
- Matches can be played during a Tour event where you play in the same group. (But you may not be eligible for daily prizes)
- All matches to be played based on handicaps at the time of the match, adjusted to daily handicap on that course and using the match play index, not the stroke play index on the card.
Campbelltown Golf Course is an 18-hole par 70 championship course which winds through the suburb of Glen Alpine.
Designed by renown architect Bob Harrison, the course winds over some hilly terrain and features a picturesque lake making for a challenging final hole.
The course is a fantastic challenge for both the professional and social golfer!