Competition Type: Match Play – Launch event
Start Time: From 7:32 AM
Start Type: Two Tee
- Players must have a valid Future Golf membership at all times during the championship
- Players must have a valid handicap to compete.
- Maximum handicap is 36 for Men and 45 for Women.
- Round 1 will be held at Future Golf launch event and matches will be picked at random
- After the launch event, brackets will be updated as results come in. You will need to organise your own round against your opponent.
- Text message will be sent with the opponent and GGID code for next round if you progress.
- Please use the Facebook clubhouse to connect to your opponent then reach out to email@example.com if you cannot find them.
- Match must be completed by the last day of the month or earlier.
- If a round is not completed in allotted time a coin will be flipped for the winner.
- A round consists of a minimum of 18 holes. If a match is not decided after 18 holes, if the game is tied a sudden death playoff hole/s or putt off can be played.
- All matchplay rules apply per Golf Australia rules.
- Matches can be played during a Tour event where you play in the same group. (But you may not be eligible for daily prizes)
- All matches to be played based on handicaps at the time of the match, adjusted to daily handicap on that course and using the match play index, not the stroke play index on the card.
The Rosebud Country Club is located in the heart of the beautiful Mornington Peninsula, an easy 80-minute drive from Melbourne. The club boasts two superbly maintained golf courses, both ranked in Australia’s top 100!
The North course stretches to 6,160 metres off the men’s blue tees, playing to a par of 71. The South course measures 5,973 metres off the men’s blue tees, playing to a par of 72. Some may find the South golf course fractionally easier, though there is little to separate the two and both thrill with their golfing challenge and immaculate appearance.
The club has access to a constant supply of water, thereby ensuring the high quality year-round presentation of the courses.