Competition Type: Match Play – Launch event
Start Time: From 8:00 AM
Start Type: One Tee
- Players must have a valid Future Golf membership at all times during the championship
- Players must have a valid handicap to compete.
- Maximum handicap is 36 for Men and 45 for Women.
- Round 1 will be held at Future Golf launch event and matches will be picked at random
- After the launch event, brackets will be updated as results come in. You will need to organise your own round against your opponent.
- Text message will be sent with the opponent and GGID code for next round if you progress.
- Please use the Facebook clubhouse to connect to your opponent then reach out to email@example.com if you cannot find them.
- Match must be completed by the last day of the month or earlier.
- If a round is not completed in allotted time a coin will be flipped for the winner.
- A round consists of a minimum of 18 holes. If a match is not decided after 18 holes, if the game is tied a sudden death playoff hole/s or putt off can be played.
- All matchplay rules apply per Golf Australia rules.
- Matches can be played during a Tour event where you play in the same group. (But you may not be eligible for daily prizes)
- All matches to be played based on handicaps at the time of the match, adjusted to daily handicap on that course and using the match play index, not the stroke play index on the card.
Situated in the southern Adelaide hills at the entrance to the southern wine region, Thaxted Park Golf Club is only a short 20 min drive from the city.
The 18-hole par 71 layout is great fun and a good test for all standards.
The course layout takes advantage of the rolling hills, offering views to the sea and many of the tree lined fairways are interwoven with the creeks and dams which attract an abundance of wildlife.
A true golfer’s golf course that has a layout comprising predominantly of Santa Ana irrigated fairways and greens that are the envy of most clubs!