Inspirational double amputee Mike Rolls speaks with Future Golf Founder, Ali Terai. Speaking about the role that golf has played in his life, representing Australia at an elite level, and making the game more accessible. Watch the full interview with Mike Rolls below.
- The role golf played in Mike’s recovery
- Contracting Meningococcal Septicaemia and the road to recovery
- Mike’s journey as an elite all-abilities golfer and the World Cup of Golf experience
- Accessibility of golf, Future Golf’s role in growing the game
- Golf as a mental game. Golf is inclusive by design.
- Playing with Rickie Fowler
- Nick O’Hern and role as his coach
- Future Golf